This page allows you to download UKAT data.
Before you download
Anyone can download data from this page, but please note the following:
- (1) By downloading UKAT data, you agree to be bound by UKAT's Conditions of use. In particular, note that UKAT data should not be used for commercial purposes or sold without prior permission from the UKAT project.
- (2) The provision of UKAT data files based on a particular standard or aimed at a particular software package does not imply any endorsement of that standard or package by the UKAT project.
- (3) Any data files created for particular software packages have been produced according to specifications agreed with the manufacturers. However, the UKAT project cannot guarantee that UKAT data will be fully functional within these packages, and accepts no responsibility for the functionality of UKAT within externally produced software.
Download UKAT data in a format designed for import into the Calm collection management system for archives, libraries and museums. Guidelines for importing UKAT into Calm are also available. We are grateful to DS Ltd for their help in developing both the data file and the guidelines.
- Download UKAT for Calm (calm.zip)
- Download guidelines for importing UKAT into Calm (UKAT-Calm_guidelines.pdf)
UKAT data marked up using the SKOS-Core 1.0 RDF schema. This schema is an output of the SWAD-Europe project, part of the World Wide Web Consortium's semantic web activity.